JK Cement Q2 profit jumps over two-fold to Rs93 crore
New Delhi: JK Cement on Saturday reported over two-fold increase in its standalone net profit to Rs93.14 crore for the quarter ended 30 September.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs40.91 crore in the year-ago period, JK Cement said in a regulatory filing. Total standalone revenue of the company rose to Rs1,142.05 crore in July-September quarter this fiscal from Rs1,082.22 crore during the same period last year.
The firm, part of the $4 billion JK Group, operates integrated cement facilities at Sirohi (Rajasthan), Durg (Chhattisgarh), Kalol and Surat (Gujarat) and Jharli (Haryana).
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed release, says committed to UN sanctions regime on terrorists
- Rohingya refugees’ return to Myanmar will start in 2 months: Bangladesh
- Jindal Steel could win a slice of Indian Railways’ global tender for steel rails: report
- Isro to provide satellite transponders by March 2018 to monitor suspicious vessels
- London police find no sign of shooting after Oxford Street panic