Federal Bank Q3 profit rises 26%, lags estimates
Bengaluru: Federal Bank Ltd posted a 26% rise in its third-quarter net profit, helped by higher interest income, but missed analysts’ estimates by a small margin.
Net profit rose to Rs260 crore ($40.99 million) in the quarter ended 31 December from Rs206 crore a year earlier, the lender said on Monday.
Analysts on average had expected a net profit of Rs263 crore, Thomson Reuters Eikon data showed.
Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 2.52% at the end of December, compared with 2.39% at end-September.
- TCS not exiting Lucknow: Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: CBI court discharges accused cop P. P. Pandey
- RBI MPC minutes: Inflation, fiscal deficit concerns led to status quo
- UP Investors Summit: PM Modi announces Rs20,000 crore defence production corridor
- Pakistan army helicopter spotted near LoC at Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir