Rahul Deep Singh named MD of Hazira LNG, Hazira Ports
Nitin Shukla, present MD and CEO of Hazira LNG and Hazira Ports, will retire after 15 years of service on 30 September
Latest News »
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro lashes out at ‘insolent’ US sanctions
- Decision to form govt with BJP taken in interest of Bihar, says CM Nitish Kumar
- SC dismisses plea seeking stay on Indu Sarkar
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial in Tamil Nadu
- USB 3.2 will make your existing cables twice as fast, but with newer devices
Ahmedabad: The Hazira Group of companies on Tuesday announced the appointment of Rahul Deep Singh as managing director for Hazira LNG Pvt. Ltd (HLPL) and Hazira Ports Pvt. Ltd (HPPL).
HLPL and HPPL are collectively known as Hazira Group of Companies and are partnered by Shell Gas B.V. and Total Gaz Electricité Holdings, France.
Nitin Shukla, present managing director and chief executive officer of HLPL and HPPL, will retire after 15 years of service in Hazira Group on 30 September, according to a company statement.
Since the commission of Hazira LNG in 2005, the terminal has rapidly expanded from an initial regasification capacity of 2 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) to 3 mtpa in 2008 and then further to 5 mtpa in 2013.
“I am delighted that Rahul is stepping in to take Hazira companies to the next level. With his global experience and expertise across the full LNG value chain, he takes on the task of driving further growth, albeit in a challenging market context for the oil and gas industry,” Shukla said in a statement.