JBM Auto Q4 profit rises 39% at Rs13 crore
Auto component maker JBM Auto posts 39.29% rise in net profit at Rs13.47 crore for the fourth quarter as against Rs9.67 crore in the corresponding quarter of 2015-16
Latest News »
- A repo rate cut is likely, but RBI’s view on inflation will be of interest
- Tata Steel eyeing acquisition of firms in RBI list of large NPA accounts
- NCLT appoints administrator to take over Binani Cement
- Finance ministry prepares to bailout debt-ridden telecom firms
- Flipkart outpaces Amazon India in June sales
New Delhi: Auto component maker JBM Auto on Wednesday posted 39.29% rise in net profit at Rs13.47 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March, 2017. The company had reported a net profit of Rs9.67 crore in the corresponding quarter of 2015-16.
Net sales of the company rose to Rs467.47 crore for the fourth quarter, as against Rs422.11 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, JBM Auto said in a statement. For the year ended 31 March, the company posted a net profit of Rs65.88 crore as compared to Rs52.38 crore in the 2015-16 fiscal.
Net sales for the year stood at Rs 1,790.23 crore as compared to Rs 1,517.76 crore in the previous financial year. The company’s board, which met on Wednesday, has approved a dividend of Rs2 per share for the financial year ended 31 March, 2017. Shares of the company were trading 1.94% down at Rs275.80 on BSE.