Internal funding rounds in start-ups in 2016
- US FCC to vote to repeal net neutrality rules: chief Ajit Pai
- Satin Creditcare subsidiary gets housing finance licence
- Robert Mugabe ends 37-year Zimbabwe rule under impeachment threat
- Brics Bank approves $400 million loans for India, Russia
- Oxford University sued over grades by student who couldn’t get into Harvard
With venture capital firms becoming cautious in placing their bets, homegrown start-ups are looking towards existing investors for capital.
Start-up tracker Tracxn found there have been 27 internal round funding in this year so far; 2015 saw 53 such deals. Mint takes a look at 10 start-ups which opted for internal funding round in 2016.