Internal funding rounds in start-ups in 2016
- Ursula K. Le Guin, acclaimed writer of science fiction and fantasy, dies at 88
- Vijaya Bank Q3 net profit falls 65.45% to Rs79.56 crore
- Xiaomi’s Republic Day Sale starts today, mixes discounts, cashbacks
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: Convict seeks recall of SC conviction order
- Idea Cellular Q3 net loss expands to Rs1,285 crore
With venture capital firms becoming cautious in placing their bets, homegrown start-ups are looking towards existing investors for capital.
Start-up tracker Tracxn found there have been 27 internal round funding in this year so far; 2015 saw 53 such deals. Mint takes a look at 10 start-ups which opted for internal funding round in 2016.