Internal funding rounds in start-ups in 2016
- Donald Trump commends former presidents as ‘finest public servants’
- Donald Trump ‘most dangerous’ president ever, says Democratic Party chairman
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
- Opec says ‘all options are open’ as compliance at record level
- Army has to remain prepared to counter Doklam-like situation: Bipin Rawat
With venture capital firms becoming cautious in placing their bets, homegrown start-ups are looking towards existing investors for capital.
Start-up tracker Tracxn found there have been 27 internal round funding in this year so far; 2015 saw 53 such deals. Mint takes a look at 10 start-ups which opted for internal funding round in 2016.