Internal funding rounds in start-ups in 2016
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- Govt threatens Philip Morris with ‘punitive action’ over alleged violations
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars
- Smartphone maker COMIO launches three handsets in India
- Finance ministry clarifies no disparity in number of taxpayers
With venture capital firms becoming cautious in placing their bets, homegrown start-ups are looking towards existing investors for capital.
Start-up tracker Tracxn found there have been 27 internal round funding in this year so far; 2015 saw 53 such deals. Mint takes a look at 10 start-ups which opted for internal funding round in 2016.