Internal funding rounds in start-ups in 2016
- Philanthropists need to be bridging leaders: Peggy Dulany
- PNB fraud: Didn’t consider PwC bid for audit of Nirav Modi accounts, says bank
- Hindcon Chemicals to list on NSE Emerge platform
- Narendra Modi promises strict action against PNB fraud accused
- Donald Trump says launching ‘largest-ever’ package of North Korea sanctions
With venture capital firms becoming cautious in placing their bets, homegrown start-ups are looking towards existing investors for capital.
Start-up tracker Tracxn found there have been 27 internal round funding in this year so far; 2015 saw 53 such deals. Mint takes a look at 10 start-ups which opted for internal funding round in 2016.