McDonald’s to open 2,000 more China stores by end-2022
Shanghai: McDonald’s Corp. will increase its number of stores in mainland China to 4,500 by the end of 2022, up from 2,500 currently, as part of a strategic partnership with Citic Ltd and the Carlyle Group , it said on Tuesday.
The global fast-food chain said it aimed to achieve double-digit sales growth in mainland China every year for the next five years.
McDonald’s completed a deal at the end of July giving Citic a controlling interest in its mainland China and Hong Kong businesses. Reuters
- Honda overtakes Bajaj to seal No. 2 spot in domestic bike sales
- Govt flags SC collegium decision to end performance evaluation of additional judges
- Emaar India plans to raise Rs500 crore by March 2018
- GST rate structure needs complete overhauling: Hasmukh Adhia
- Banking sector stares at additional Rs40,000 crore NPAs