Ashoka Buildcon Q3 profit doubles to Rs43 crore
Ashoka Buildcon’s third quarter income from operations rose to Rs524 crore as against Rs443 crore from a year ago
Latest News »
- What month of the year has the highest birth rate?
- AU Small Finance Bank IPO opens, but foreign shareholding issue persists
- Tube Investments regains lustre as investors angle for demerger gains
- As IT industry ambles along, jobs and wages will be under pressure
- Core inflation can muddle the case for rate cuts
New Delhi: Highways sector player Ashoka Buildcon Ltd said its net profit for the quarter ending December more than doubled to Rs42.69 crore.
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs19.89 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal. Its total income from operations swelled to Rs524 crore during the quarter as against Rs443 crore from a year ago.
Total expenses also increased to Rs473 crore as against Rs410 crore in the year-ago period. The company said its construction and contract division earned a revenue of Rs486.28 crore while the build, operate and transfer (BOT) unit recorded Rs6.05 crore revenue.