Videocon Industries Q4 loss widens to Rs509.7 crore
- Delhi doesn’t have state-like powers, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Gujarat elections: Congress seals seat-sharing deal with Chhotu Vasava’s party
- Why companies should recruit more women
- Canara Bank gets board approval to sell stakes in AMC, housing finance units
- Banks ask Sebi to clearly define loan default in revised guidelines
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Saturday reported a standalone net loss of Rs509.7 crore for the fourth quarter ended December.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs84.42 crore in the same period a year ago, Videocon Industries said in a BSE filing. The company’s total income on a standalone basis during the quarter declined to Rs2,097.7 crore as against Rs3,357.5 crore in the year-ago period.
The company follows January-December fiscal year.