Videocon Industries Q4 loss widens to Rs509.7 crore
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
- India, China agree on bilateral engagement calendar
New Delhi: Videocon Industries Ltd on Saturday reported a standalone net loss of Rs509.7 crore for the fourth quarter ended December.
The company had reported a net loss of Rs84.42 crore in the same period a year ago, Videocon Industries said in a BSE filing. The company’s total income on a standalone basis during the quarter declined to Rs2,097.7 crore as against Rs3,357.5 crore in the year-ago period.
The company follows January-December fiscal year.