Tata Asset Management CEO Ramamoorthy Ganesh quits
- Why India is watching China Communist Party Congress keenly
- Festive season sales chequered across categories
- Donald Trump pitches tax plan to policy group that helped write it
- Market Live: Sensex opens 100 points lower, Nifty trades near 10,200, banking stocks fall
- Facebook Building 8 head Regina Dugan leaves after 18 months
Mumbai: Ramamoorthy Ganesh, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Rs43,000 crore Tata Asset Management Co. Ltd, India’s 12th largest mutual fund house, has left the company.
The company confirmed his exit in an e-mail, but ascribed it to personal reasons. The company added that it did not have any other comment to make.
Ganesh, who joined Tata Asset Management in June 2015, had been on leave since 20 May. He did not respond to queries e-mailed to him on 2 June.