Tata Asset Management CEO Ramamoorthy Ganesh quits
Ramamoorthy Ganesh, who joined Tata Asset Management in June 2015, had been on leave since 20 May
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Mumbai: Ramamoorthy Ganesh, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Rs43,000 crore Tata Asset Management Co. Ltd, India’s 12th largest mutual fund house, has left the company.
The company confirmed his exit in an e-mail, but ascribed it to personal reasons. The company added that it did not have any other comment to make.
Ganesh, who joined Tata Asset Management in June 2015, had been on leave since 20 May. He did not respond to queries e-mailed to him on 2 June.