Uber launches its biggest ‘greenlight centre’ in Bengaluru
Bengaluru: Ride-sharing company Uber on Friday announced the launch of its “biggest” ‘greenlight centre’ in India in Bengaluru, which will act as a one-stop solution for driver-partners’ needs.
The 15000 sqft facility is dedicated to driver-partners in Bengaluru for best-in-class customer service and support, the company said in a release. It said that from new driver sign-ups to offering subsidized services for existing driver-partners, the centre acts as a one-stop solution for all their needs.
The centre was launched in the presence of Dr B. Basavaraju, Karnataka principal secretary of transport. “Through the greenlight centre, we are offering in-person assistance to more than 4,000 driver-partners a week,” Uber general manager (south India) Christian Freese said.
“We’re continuing to invest in our in-person locations and have launched three other facilities at the Devanahalli, Yeshwantpur and HBR,” he said.
The new facility is specially designed to meet the needs of drivers, with features like space for a team of Uber experts, who will help new drivers get signed up and address any questions current partners have along the way.
Also, UberBazaar offers driver-partners several benefits on new vehicles, vehicle maintenance, health benefits, financial planning and many more services and dedicated training area for driver partners to learn about the app, among others, the release said.
- Donald Trump considering new order to replace travel ban, no decision yet
- China bans exports of some fuel products to North Korean line with UN sanctions
- Mark Zuckerberg plans to sell nearly 18% of his Facebook shares in next 18 months
- Pakistan shells Indian border posts, hamlets along IB, LoC in J&K, 7 injured
- Hurricane Maria skirts Turks and Caicos as Puerto Rico endures fresh flooding