Havells Q4 profit dips 74% to Rs94.70 crore
Havells total income during the fourth quarter was at Rs1,873.44 crore, up 17.22% from Rs1,598.18 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal
Latest News »
- Donald Trump growing frustrated with China, weighs trade steps
- Ready or not, businesses brace for GST rollout
- Cyberattack hits India, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust said to be affected
- Opening bell: US losses weigh on Asian markets; ABG Shipyard, GCPL, Fortis in news
- Rising costs pose a threat to profit margins of auto component makers
New Delhi: Consumer electrical goods maker Havells India on Thursday reported a decline of 74.10% in its standalone net profit at Rs94.70 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs365.74 crore in the January-March period a year-ago, Havells said in a BSE filing.
Its total income during the quarter under review was at Rs1,873.44 crore, up 17.22% from Rs1,598.18 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
Havells’ total expenses grew 18.93% to Rs1,639.77 crore, from Rs1,378.67 crore earlier. Shares of Havells India were trading at Rs516.60 on BSE during the afternoon trade, up 3.10% from the previous close.