Jet Airways in ‘serious talks’ for 75 more Boeing 737 Max planes
Dubai: Indian airline Jet Airways is in “serious discussions” about ordering 75 more Boeing 737 Max aircraft, having already ordered 75, chairman and founder Naresh Goyal told Reuters at the Dubai Airshow on Monday.
It was not immediately clear whether the additional order would be announced at the airshow.
The airline said last month it had agreed to buy 75 of the aircraft and that it could acquire another 75 to help it expand in a booming Indian market. Reuters
- Homelane buys interior design firm Capricoast for Rs90 crore
- JSW Steel exploring tie-ups to acquire stressed assets
- Boeing to hire 800 direct employees in India over next two years
- Taaleri eyes Fortum’s solar power projects in India
- SunEdison’s Pashupathy Gopalan may join UK’s Lightsource Renewable Energy