Audi launches updated Q3 with price starting at Rs 34 lakh
- 10 television actors who turned to movies
- Bond yields fall after RBI cancels open market sale of debt
- Markets set to be bullish this week, investors to watch Fed minutes, oil prices
- London’s iconic red buses to run on biofuel made from old coffee
- Review: Jabra Elite Sport (2017) is not quite in the Apple AirPod league, but makes a strong point
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi on Wednesday launched updated version of its Q3 SUV in India at a price starting from Rs34.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The hugely popular model has been updated bringing in new features and new engine options, the company said in a statement.
“The market has been evolving rapidly and we have always stayed ahead of the curve by constantly updating the Audi Q3 to enhance its appeal and make it more relevant for our customers,” Audi India Head Rahil Ansari said.
The new Audi Q3 is the benchmark with new engine options, attractive new features and an enviable list of standard equipment upping its desirability quotient immensely, he added.
“We are confident that this will attract many more Audi fans to join the Audi family,” Ansari said.
The price of the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD starts at Rs 34.2 lakh and for the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI quattro at Rs 37.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The standard features in Q3 model now include sunroof, LED headlights with signature LED DRLs, front seats with electric adjustment and two zone automatic air conditioner. Audi plans to launch ten models this year. The company has already introduced updated Audi A3 Cabriolet and the all-new Audi A4 TDI this year.