Audi launches updated Q3 with price starting at Rs 34 lakh
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi on Wednesday launched updated version of its Q3 SUV in India at a price starting from Rs34.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The hugely popular model has been updated bringing in new features and new engine options, the company said in a statement.
“The market has been evolving rapidly and we have always stayed ahead of the curve by constantly updating the Audi Q3 to enhance its appeal and make it more relevant for our customers,” Audi India Head Rahil Ansari said.
The new Audi Q3 is the benchmark with new engine options, attractive new features and an enviable list of standard equipment upping its desirability quotient immensely, he added.
“We are confident that this will attract many more Audi fans to join the Audi family,” Ansari said.
The price of the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD starts at Rs 34.2 lakh and for the new Audi Q3 2.0 TDI quattro at Rs 37.2 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The standard features in Q3 model now include sunroof, LED headlights with signature LED DRLs, front seats with electric adjustment and two zone automatic air conditioner. Audi plans to launch ten models this year. The company has already introduced updated Audi A3 Cabriolet and the all-new Audi A4 TDI this year.