Societe Generale appoints Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India
- PNB fraud: Jewellery stocks lose shine, Gitanjali Gems shares tank 60%
- Donald Trump not satisfied with progress in Pakistan: White House
- LIVE: Canada PM Justin Trudeau to meet Narendra Modi today
- Opening bell: Asian markets rebound; Infosys, Fortis, Adani Transmission in news
- Bharti Infratel, Indus Towers planning merger to create telecom tower giant
Mumbai: Societe Generale has appointed Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India, the French banking and financial services company said in a release on Monday.
Kohli will replace Gopal Bhattacharya who decided to pursue other opportunities outside the group, the release added.
Kohli will report locally to Evelyne Collin, chief executive and chief country officer, India, and regionally to Arnaud Lhoste, head of markets sales for south east Asia and India.
He previously worked at BNP Paribas for 11 years and recently was the head of institutional business in their global markets division. He holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and is a qualified cost accountant.