Societe Generale appoints Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India
- Teenagers are growing up more slowly than in past decades: study
- India steps up security to check entry of Rohingyas
- Income tax: Firms may have to furnish April-September income estimates
- GST Council meeting on 6 October, may dole out sops to exporters
- Allahabad, Calcutta high courts get 24 additional judges
Mumbai: Societe Generale has appointed Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India, the French banking and financial services company said in a release on Monday.
Kohli will replace Gopal Bhattacharya who decided to pursue other opportunities outside the group, the release added.
Kohli will report locally to Evelyne Collin, chief executive and chief country officer, India, and regionally to Arnaud Lhoste, head of markets sales for south east Asia and India.
He previously worked at BNP Paribas for 11 years and recently was the head of institutional business in their global markets division. He holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and is a qualified cost accountant.