Societe Generale appoints Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India
- Govt mulling convening Winter Session of Parliament from 15 December
- Godrej Consumer cuts product prices up to 10% after GST reduction
- ArcelorMittal team visits Essar Steel, Bhushan Steel plants
- Cabinet approves India’s membership for EBRD
- Sundram Fasteners Board gives nod to raise upto Rs500 crore through NCDs
Mumbai: Societe Generale has appointed Rajat Kohli as head of global markets for India, the French banking and financial services company said in a release on Monday.
Kohli will replace Gopal Bhattacharya who decided to pursue other opportunities outside the group, the release added.
Kohli will report locally to Evelyne Collin, chief executive and chief country officer, India, and regionally to Arnaud Lhoste, head of markets sales for south east Asia and India.
He previously worked at BNP Paribas for 11 years and recently was the head of institutional business in their global markets division. He holds an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and is a qualified cost accountant.