Indian Overseas Bank appoints R. Subramaniakumar as MD and CEO
Latest News »
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit
- Stop dumping of ‘ritualistic material’ into Ganga to keep river clean: NEERI
- Smartphones with 18:9 displays you can buy right now
- Global gold prices edge up on softer dollar, focus on Jackson Hole conference
Chennai: Public sector Indian Overseas Bank on Tuesday said that executive director R. Subramaniakumar has been elevated to the post of managing director and chief executive officer with immediate effect.
Consequent to the notification issued by the finance ministry, Subramaniakumar has taken charge as managing director and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank, the Chennai-headquartered bank said in a release. Subramaniakumar joined the bank as its executive director in September 2016. Prior to joining the bank, he had served in various capacities at Punjab National Bank in his over three-decade career, the release said.