Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs600 crore via NCDs
New Delhi: Piramal Enterprises Ltd on Friday said a committee of its board approved raising of up to Rs600 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
It said in a BSE filing that the issue size is up to Rs200 crore, with an option to retain over-subscription of Rs400 crore, “aggregating the total issue size to Rs600 crore”. It did not elaborate on what it proposes to do with the amount to be raised.
The NCDs are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of NSE, Piramal said. The “tenure of the instrument is 546 days”, and redemption date is March 15, 2019, the company said.
The company’s stock closed at Rs2,881.85, down 0.97%, on BSE.
- Deals Buzz: Sequoia plans largest India fund at $1 billion
- Karni Sena panel to watch ‘Padmaavat’, fringe wants ordinance banning the film
- Google adds audio books on Play Store; here’s how to get them
- All 10 Asean leaders arrive in India today for commemorative summit
- OnePlus 5T re-review: More radiant with better software and a Lava Red dress