Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs600 crore via NCDs
New Delhi: Piramal Enterprises Ltd on Friday said a committee of its board approved raising of up to Rs600 crore by issuing non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
It said in a BSE filing that the issue size is up to Rs200 crore, with an option to retain over-subscription of Rs400 crore, “aggregating the total issue size to Rs600 crore”. It did not elaborate on what it proposes to do with the amount to be raised.
The NCDs are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of NSE, Piramal said. The “tenure of the instrument is 546 days”, and redemption date is March 15, 2019, the company said.
The company’s stock closed at Rs2,881.85, down 0.97%, on BSE.
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats