Punj Lloyd Q2 loss widens to Rs248 crore
New Delhi: Punj Lloyd Ltd, the diversified engineering, procurement and construction conglomerate, on Saturday posted a loss of Rs248.42 crore on standalone basis for the second quarter ended 30 September.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs226 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Punj Lloyd said in a BSE filing. However, total income from operations rose marginally to Rs1,086 crore from Rs1,024 crore in the year-ago period.
At the same time, total expenses of the company rose to Rs1,334.77 crore from Rs1,249.83 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
- PNB fraud: Nirav Modi’s lawyer asks why would his client run away
- China quietly holding talks with Baloch militants in Pakistan to protect CPEC: report
- EPFO likely to retain 8.65% interest on EPF for 2017-18
- More bombs fall on Syria’s Ghouta after heaviest toll in years
- Delhi chief secretary assault case: BJP, Congress demand Arvind Kejriwal’s resignation