Pantaloons CEO Shital Mehta resigns
New Delhi: Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd (ABFRL) on Monday said its division Pantaloons’ chief executive officer (CEO) Shital Mehta has resigned from the company.
“Shital Mehta has resigned from the post of chief executive officer, Pantaloons division of the company. Consequently, he will also cease to be one of the key managerial personnel of the company,” ABFRL said in a regulatory filing.
The stock of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail was trading at Rs170.55 on the BSE, up 0.03%.
- Amazon to invest Rs179.25 crore in Shoppers Stop
- BJP’s two-day national executive to start from tomorrow
- Uncertainty grips solar developers as industry awaits Donald Trump’s tariff ruling
- Diesel, petrol prices will fall soon: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Govt to take steps to create jobs, but no abrupt change in public spending