Pantaloons CEO Shital Mehta resigns
New Delhi: Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd (ABFRL) on Monday said its division Pantaloons’ chief executive officer (CEO) Shital Mehta has resigned from the company.
“Shital Mehta has resigned from the post of chief executive officer, Pantaloons division of the company. Consequently, he will also cease to be one of the key managerial personnel of the company,” ABFRL said in a regulatory filing.
The stock of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail was trading at Rs170.55 on the BSE, up 0.03%.
- Padmavati controversy: Delhi HC dismisses plea against release of film
- Indian Railways reports four train accidents in less than 12 hours
- Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as Zimbabwe president
- S&P keeps India rating at lowest BBB-, maintains stable outlook
- Going forward, it is about inclusive growth and pulling up domestic demand