Pantaloons CEO Shital Mehta resigns
New Delhi: Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd (ABFRL) on Monday said its division Pantaloons’ chief executive officer (CEO) Shital Mehta has resigned from the company.
“Shital Mehta has resigned from the post of chief executive officer, Pantaloons division of the company. Consequently, he will also cease to be one of the key managerial personnel of the company,” ABFRL said in a regulatory filing.
The stock of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail was trading at Rs170.55 on the BSE, up 0.03%.
- Lokpal appointment: Meeting convened with PM, CJI and others, Centre tells SC
- Consumers pay for differentiated content, says Hotstar’s Ajit Mohan
- Auditor group ICAI, PwC to probe into Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- Sun Microsystems co-founder Vinod Khosla takes fight over California beach to SCOTUS
- Intel did not tell US cyber officials about chip flaws until made public