Tata Motors to raise up to Rs 500 crore via NCDs
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
New Delhi: Tata Motors will raise up to Rs500 crore via issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“A meeting of duly authorised committee was held today approving offering for subscription on a private placement basis, up to 5,000 rated, listed, unsecured, 7.84% coupon, redeemable, non-convertible debentures aggregating up to Rs500 crore,” Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Tata Motors were trading flat at Rs472.90 on BSE.