Tata Motors to raise up to Rs 500 crore via NCDs
- Hafiz Saeed calls Nawaz Sharif a traitor for seeking peace with India
- Padmavati controversy: Delhi HC dismisses plea against film
- Indian Railways reports four train accidents in less than 12 hours
- Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as Zimbabwe president
- S&P keeps India rating at lowest BBB-, maintains stable outlook
New Delhi: Tata Motors will raise up to Rs500 crore via issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“A meeting of duly authorised committee was held today approving offering for subscription on a private placement basis, up to 5,000 rated, listed, unsecured, 7.84% coupon, redeemable, non-convertible debentures aggregating up to Rs500 crore,” Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Tata Motors were trading flat at Rs472.90 on BSE.