Tata Motors to raise up to Rs 500 crore via NCDs
- L&T CFO R Shankar Raman: Don’t see private sector coming back for the next couple of years
- MakeMyTrip CEO Rajesh Magow rejoins Flipkart board after 2 years
- Opening bell: Asian markets open mixed; Tata Sons in news
- Indian economy in a tailspin: What went wrong
- Rural inflation much higher than urban in the last three years
New Delhi: Tata Motors will raise up to Rs500 crore via issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
“A meeting of duly authorised committee was held today approving offering for subscription on a private placement basis, up to 5,000 rated, listed, unsecured, 7.84% coupon, redeemable, non-convertible debentures aggregating up to Rs500 crore,” Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Tata Motors were trading flat at Rs472.90 on BSE.