Pfizer Q4 net profit falls 22% to Rs68 crore
Latest News »
- Gold prices extend losses, shed Rs100 on muted demand
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit
- Stop dumping of ‘ritualistic material’ into Ganga to keep river clean: NEERI
- Smartphones with 18:9 displays you can buy right now
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Saturday reported a 21.98% dip in its standalone net profit at Rs68.04 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March, 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs87.21 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing. Standalone total income of the company for the quarter under consideration stood at Rs481.97 crore as against Rs563.57 crore in the same period a year ago. For the fiscal year which ended on 31 March, the net profit of the company stood at Rs336.78 crore.
It was Rs304.99 crore during the preceding fiscal. Total income of the company stood at Rs2,143.09 crore for the fiscal year which ended on 31 March. Its total income during 2015-16 fiscal was at Rs2,180.75 crore.
The board of directors of the company has recommended a normal dividend of Rs15 per equity share of Rs10 each and a special dividend of Rs5 per share of Rs10 each on account of exceptional income during the year for the financial year which ended on 31 March, Pfizer said.