David Rasquinha appointed Exim Bank managing director
New Delhi: David Rasquinha was Friday appointed as managing director of Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank).
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved his appointment to the post for three years, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
Rasquinha is at present deputy managing director of the Exim Bank.
- What does US Fed interest rate hike mean for Indian markets?
- News in Numbers: Flipkart losses swell to Rs24,000 crore as of March 2017
- UBS sees India’s external finances at risk despite high reserves
- Indian Oil said to mull investing $3.5 billion to expand, upgrade refineries
- Why Delhi may face tomorrow what Cape Town faces today