David Rasquinha appointed Exim Bank managing director
New Delhi: David Rasquinha was Friday appointed as managing director of Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank).
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved his appointment to the post for three years, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
Rasquinha is at present deputy managing director of the Exim Bank.
Latest News »
- BRO gets more powers for road construction along China border
- Apple under pressure to dazzle with its next iPhone as smartphone market slows
- Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate to launch six projects in FY18
- Nucon Aerospace’s largest production facility comes up in Hyderabad
- Indian Oil to invest Rs52,000 crore on Paradip refinery