David Rasquinha appointed Exim Bank managing director
New Delhi: David Rasquinha was Friday appointed as managing director of Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank).
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved his appointment to the post for three years, an order issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) said.
Rasquinha is at present deputy managing director of the Exim Bank.
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations