IRB Infra appoints former NHAI chief as board chairman
- Govt mulling convening Winter Session of Parliament from 15 December
- Godrej Consumer cuts product prices up to 10% after GST reduction
- ArcelorMittal team visits Essar Steel, Bhushan Steel plants
- Cabinet approves India’s membership for EBRD
- Sundram Fasteners Board gives nod to raise upto Rs500 crore through NCDs
New Delhi: IRB Infrastructure, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd on Friday said it has appointed former The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) chief Rajinder Pal Singh as chairman to the board.
An IAS, he has worked in various areas like finance, industry, urban development and infrastructure development. Singh has also been the chairman & managing director, Punjab & Sind Bank and served as secretary, department of industrial policy & promotions.
He was NHAI chairman from 2012 to 2015. Currently, he is on the board of directors of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd; Bharati Infratel Ltd and Lodha Developers.
IRB Infrastructure Developers CMD Virendra D Mhaiskar said: “We are confident that his rich domain knowledge and expertise will be of great help to the IRB Group in achieving new heights of success.” IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd is one of the largest private roads and highways infrastructure developers in India.