Indian Oil to sell 24% stake in India JV to Lubrizol Corp
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
New Delhi: India’s cabinet gave the go-ahead on Wednesday for state-run Indian Oil Corp to sell a 24% stake in a joint venture to its US-based partner Lubrizol Corp, a government statement said.
IOC held a 50% stake in the joint venture, Lubrizol India Pvt Ltd, according to the company’s 2015-16 annual report. The joint venture makes chemical additives for lubricants. Reuters