Indian Oil to sell 24% stake in India JV to Lubrizol Corp
- PM Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail on 28 Nov, ticket prices to be notified soon
- Mars liquid water hopes drying up as ‘flowing streams’ may be sand
- Gold prices stay weak on global cues, muted demand
- Lucknow to elect first woman mayor in 100 years
- Militants kill territorial army jawan, bullet-riddled body found in Shopian
New Delhi: India’s cabinet gave the go-ahead on Wednesday for state-run Indian Oil Corp to sell a 24% stake in a joint venture to its US-based partner Lubrizol Corp, a government statement said.
IOC held a 50% stake in the joint venture, Lubrizol India Pvt Ltd, according to the company’s 2015-16 annual report. The joint venture makes chemical additives for lubricants. Reuters