Indian Oil to sell 24% stake in India JV to Lubrizol Corp
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: India’s cabinet gave the go-ahead on Wednesday for state-run Indian Oil Corp to sell a 24% stake in a joint venture to its US-based partner Lubrizol Corp, a government statement said.
IOC held a 50% stake in the joint venture, Lubrizol India Pvt Ltd, according to the company’s 2015-16 annual report. The joint venture makes chemical additives for lubricants. Reuters