CBR’s favourite charts of 2016
Latest News »
- Indian suicide bomber killed many fighters in Syria, claims IS
- With cyberattacks soaring, India races to regulate cryptocurrencies
- Donald Trump seeks India’s role in Afghanistan, warns Pakistan for terror support
- Supreme Court to rule on constitutional validity of triple talaq
- RBI moves forward to battle rupee flood
At Chicago Booth Review (CBR), we’re suckers for the stories that numbers can tell. We have a soft spot for hard data, and we have made it our mission to make that data as visually appealing as it is scientifically powerful. In that regard, 2016 has been a banner year: we published more than 80 charts, infographics, tables, and maps over the span of our four print issues, with even more online. They helped us understand everything from how college football success affects academic research to the factors that predict who will become a CEO. And though it’s said the truth isn’t pretty, here are a handful of data visualizations from 2016 that prove facts can be beautiful.