Ford launches sports editions of Figo, Aspire
Diesel variants of Figo sports edition and Ford Aspire are priced at Rs7.21 lakh and Rs7.6 lakh respectively
Latest News »
- Donald Trump hails ‘energy revolution’ as exports surge
- Ahead of GST rollout, retailers advance sale season to offer steeper discounts
- Hedge funds can’t compete with stocks in tough Indian market, says Andrew Holland
- Aadhaar-PAN linking must from 1 July, govt notifies rules
- Tension in Haryana village after flags inscribed with ‘786’ put up in temple
New Delhi: Auto maker Ford India on Monday launched sports edition of its hatchback Figo and compact sedan Aspire in the country.
Diesel variant of Figo sports edition is priced at Rs7.21 lakh while the petrol trim is tagged at Rs6.31 lakh (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). The new variants come with over dozen design and performance enhancements. The Ford Aspire in sports edition is priced at Rs7.6 lakh for the 1.5 diesel Titanium version and Rs6.5 lakh for the 1.2 petrol Titanium variant, Ford India said in a statement.
“The launch of Sports editions is yet another stride in our commitment to introduce products that customers want and value and will help us further strengthen our position in the segment and industry at large,” said Anurag Mehrotra, Ford India executive director, marketing, sales & service.
The new versions come with various features like bigger and wider 15-inch alloy wheels, dual front driver and passenger airbags, along with ABS and EBD as standard.