Ford launches sports editions of Figo, Aspire
- Yogi Adityanath faces tough municipal elections test in Uttar Pradesh
- Jim Mattis to meet Nirmala Sitharaman at ASEAN meet in Philippines
- IEX shares fall 9.09% on stock market debut
- Narendra Modi congratulates Shinzo Abe on re-election
- Mario Draghi seen going for ECB bond-buying limit in QE’s last hurrah
New Delhi: Auto maker Ford India on Monday launched sports edition of its hatchback Figo and compact sedan Aspire in the country.
Diesel variant of Figo sports edition is priced at Rs7.21 lakh while the petrol trim is tagged at Rs6.31 lakh (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). The new variants come with over dozen design and performance enhancements. The Ford Aspire in sports edition is priced at Rs7.6 lakh for the 1.5 diesel Titanium version and Rs6.5 lakh for the 1.2 petrol Titanium variant, Ford India said in a statement.
“The launch of Sports editions is yet another stride in our commitment to introduce products that customers want and value and will help us further strengthen our position in the segment and industry at large,” said Anurag Mehrotra, Ford India executive director, marketing, sales & service.
The new versions come with various features like bigger and wider 15-inch alloy wheels, dual front driver and passenger airbags, along with ABS and EBD as standard.