Hero MotoCorp sales rise 14% to 6.24 lakh units in June
New Delhi: Country’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp Ltd on Monday reported 14% increase in sales at 6,24,185 units in June. The company had sold 5,49,533 units in June 2016, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
Hero MotoCorp has clocked robust sales during the monsoon month on account of strong demand for its motorcycles and scooters, it added.
During the month under review, the company sold 5,47,185 motorcycles, up 13% over the corresponding month last year. Besides, the company sold 77,000 scooters in June, registering a 22% growth over the same period last year.
- P. Chidambaram moves Supreme Court for protection of his rights
- Fed resists upgrading long-run growth outlook after tax cuts
- Donald Trump names India, China to defend climate change policy
- GoAir flight with 112 on board grounded at Leh airport after technical glitch
- E-way bill set to roll out from 1 April, no consensus on simplification of GST returns