Tata Sons appoints two new directors
New Delhi: Tata Sons Ltd has appointed Bhaskar Bhat, managing director of watch and jewellery maker Titan Ltd, and Saurabh Agarwal, Tata group chief financial officer, as directors on its board, the holding company of the Tata group said in a statement on Friday.
Bhat, who has also been chairman of Tata Chemicals Ltd, has been running Titan since 2002. Agarwal was hired this year as group CFO from the Aditya Birla Group, where he was head of strategy.
With these appointments, Tata Sons will have 11 directors. The current board includes Piramal Group founder Ajay Piramal, TVS Motor Co. chief Venu Srinivasan, and independent directors including Farida Khambata and Ronen Sen.
- PNB fraud: CBI questions bank CMD Sunil Mehta over LoUs to Nirav Modi
- COAI refutes Reliance Jio, says flagged issue on Trai orders
- P. Chidambaram moves Supreme Court for protection of his rights
- Fed resists upgrading long-run growth outlook after tax cuts
- Donald Trump names India, China to defend climate change policy