NSE names IDFC’s Vikram Limaye as CMD
- DoT plans to allot E and V band spectrum through auction
- Under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership Congress to build alternative narrative : Chidambaram
- Not all banks to get capital support in first tranche
- DoT mulls allotment of backhaul spectrum through auction
- Civil aviation ministry may face funding crunch for UDAN
Mumbai: India’s National Stock Exchange Ltd(NSE) named Vikram Limaye, CEO of IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive and managing director, the infrastructure financier said on Wednesday.
The country’s largest bourse is gearing up for its much-awaited initial public offering this year.
The appointment will have to be approved by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), IDFC said in a statement. Reuters