NSE names IDFC’s Vikram Limaye as CMD
Vikram Limaye’s appointment as CMD will have to be approved by market regulator Sebi
Latest News »
- Infosys must take cue from Uber, disclose reports of all internal investigations
- Genetically engineered crops can lead to better output
- Punjab passes bill enabling hotels near highways to serve liquor
- BlackBerry’s banner year hits snag as software sales falter
- China still says no to India’s NSG membership
Mumbai: India’s National Stock Exchange Ltd(NSE) named Vikram Limaye, CEO of IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive and managing director, the infrastructure financier said on Wednesday.
The country’s largest bourse is gearing up for its much-awaited initial public offering this year.
The appointment will have to be approved by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), IDFC said in a statement. Reuters