NSE names IDFC’s Vikram Limaye as CMD
Latest News »
- Donald Trump to discuss South Asia strategy with top aides on Friday
- Volkswagen submits roadmap on recall of 3.23 lakh cars before green tribunal
- Demand for artificial intelligence, machine learning experts to rise 60% by 2018: report
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella condemns Charlottesville violence
- Global gold prices edge up on softer dollar
Mumbai: India’s National Stock Exchange Ltd(NSE) named Vikram Limaye, CEO of IDFC Ltd, as its new chief executive and managing director, the infrastructure financier said on Wednesday.
The country’s largest bourse is gearing up for its much-awaited initial public offering this year.
The appointment will have to be approved by market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), IDFC said in a statement. Reuters