India Cements Q3 profit rises 11-fold to Rs35.34 crore
- Samsung counters online shopping stores with own online store deals
- Jaguar Land Rover needs more than a luxury brand halo
- First Scorpene submarine Kalvari likely to be commissioned by November-December
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on 2 October in corruption cases
- Food aid, face masks dispatched to Bali as 57,000 flee volcano
New Delhi: India Cements Ltd on Friday reported an over 11-fold jump in standalone net profit at Rs35.34 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2016. It had reported net profit of Rs3.16 crore in the October-December period last fiscal, India Cements Ltd said in a BSE filing.
The company’s total income also was up 19.21% to Rs1,270.95 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs1,066.13 crore in the year-ago period. Its total expenses during the period were up 16.94% to Rs1,130.89 crore as against Rs967.03 crore a year ago.
Shares of the company were trading 1.60 up at Rs 144.75 at 2.05pm apiece on BSE.