GMR Infra to sell stakes in Indonesian coal mining entities
- 1 militant killed in encounter in Kashmir’s Kupwara
- Shinzo Abe eyes fresh term as Japan votes under North Korea threats
- Donald Trump commends former presidents as ‘finest public servants’
- Donald Trump ‘most dangerous’ president ever, says Democratic Party chairman
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure on Friday said it has entered into pacts for divesting stakes in its Indonesian coal mining entities.
Two subsidiaries of the company—GMR Energy Netherlands BV and GMR Infrastructure Overseas Ltd—have entered into conditional share purchase agreement with PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk, Indonesia.
The pact is for selling a 100% stake, according to a regulatory filing.
Besides, the company would sell “mandatorily convertible bonds in PT Dwikarya Sejati Utama, PT Duta Surana Internusa, PT Unsoco and PT Barasentosa Lestari,” the filing said.