GMR Infra to sell stakes in Indonesian coal mining entities
GMR Infra units GMR Energy Netherlands and GMR Infrastructure Overseas have entered into conditional share purchase pact with PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk
Latest News »
- Donald Trump growing frustrated with China, weighs trade steps
- Ready or not, businesses brace for GST rollout
- Cyberattack hits India, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust said to be affected
- Opening bell: US losses weigh on Asian markets; ABG Shipyard, GCPL, Fortis in news
- Rising costs pose a threat to profit margins of auto component makers
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure on Friday said it has entered into pacts for divesting stakes in its Indonesian coal mining entities.
Two subsidiaries of the company—GMR Energy Netherlands BV and GMR Infrastructure Overseas Ltd—have entered into conditional share purchase agreement with PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk, Indonesia.
The pact is for selling a 100% stake, according to a regulatory filing.
Besides, the company would sell “mandatorily convertible bonds in PT Dwikarya Sejati Utama, PT Duta Surana Internusa, PT Unsoco and PT Barasentosa Lestari,” the filing said.