DLF net profit flat at Rs206 crore in Q2
- 10 television actors who turned to movies
- Bond yields fall after RBI cancels open market sale of debt
- Markets set to be bullish this week, investors to watch Fed minutes, oil prices
- London’s iconic red buses to run on biofuel made from old coffee
- Review: Jabra Elite Sport (2017) is not quite in the Apple AirPod league, but makes a strong point
New Delhi: India’s largest realty firm DLF on Friday reported a flat consolidated net profit at Rs206.09 crore for the second quarter of this fiscal. Its net profit stood at Rs206.18 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations rose to Rs2,070.67 crore in the July-September period from Rs2,040.84 crore in the corresponding three months of the previous year.
Finance cost fell to Rs735 crore from Rs740 crore, while tax expenses declined to Rs69 crore from Rs117.69 crore during the period under review.
The company’s shares closed at Rs114.90 a piece on the BSE, up 1.41%.