DLF net profit flat at Rs206 crore in Q2
- AIR plans ‘Mann Ki Baat’ tableau for Republic Day parade
- HUL Q3 results today: What to look out for
- Former Trump aide Steve Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- Nations to consider more North Korea sanctions, US warns on military option
- Donald Trump’s health excellent, fit for presidency: White House doctor
New Delhi: India’s largest realty firm DLF on Friday reported a flat consolidated net profit at Rs206.09 crore for the second quarter of this fiscal. Its net profit stood at Rs206.18 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations rose to Rs2,070.67 crore in the July-September period from Rs2,040.84 crore in the corresponding three months of the previous year.
Finance cost fell to Rs735 crore from Rs740 crore, while tax expenses declined to Rs69 crore from Rs117.69 crore during the period under review.
The company’s shares closed at Rs114.90 a piece on the BSE, up 1.41%.