Jindal Stainless reports Q4 net profit of Rs 161 crore
Jindal Stainless had clocked a net loss of Rs171 crore during the January-March quarter of the previous fiscal
Latest News »
- Adobe plans to stop distributing Flash service at end of 2020
- GSK Pharma’s profit plunges 63.4% to Rs26.42 crore, plans to introduce more vaccines
- Donald Trump hails Jared Kushner for ‘proving’ Russian links wrong
- Behind Manafort loans, army pilot who flew into Donald Trump’s orbit
- India will need $4.5 trillion by 2040 for infrastructure: report
New Delhi: Jindal Stainless Ltd (JSL) on Friday reported Rs161.12 crore net profit for the March quarter of the last fiscal.
It had clocked a net loss of Rs171 crore during the January-March quarter of the previous fiscal, 2015-16, JSL said in a filing to the BSE.
The company’s total income rose by 23.75% to Rs 2,481.41 crore during the fourth quarter of 2016-17 as against Rs 2,005.11 crore in the year-ago period.
The total expenses of the company rose to Rs 2,267.03 crore in the period under review as against Rs 2,199.86 crore in the year-ago period.
For the entire 2016-17, the company posted a profit of Rs 81.57 crore on a consolidated basis. It had posted a net loss of Rs 556.79 crore for 2015-16 fiscal. The JSL stock closed 1.09% up at Rs 78.65 on BSE.