Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt endorse MakeMyTrip
Latest News »
- Tata Motors to take ‘concerted decision’ on Nano, says N. Chandrasekaran
- Gross loan portfolio for MFIs rises 8% to Rs35,045 crore in June quarter: report
- Druva raises $80 million from investors led by Riverwood Capital
- US targets China, Russia entities, individuals for North Korea support
- Blue Whale challenge: Facebook, Google, Delhi govt served show cause notice
Mumbai: Online travel agency MakeMyTrip Ltd has signed up Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt to be the company’s new brand ambassadors.
With its target audience getting younger, the company has signed up the duo with the aim of strengthening the brand’s appeal, stature and recall among its audience in tier one towns and cities across the country, especially the youth.
According to industry estimates, actor Ranveer Singh who also endorses brands such as Durex condoms, Quikr.com, Ching’s Secret, Maruti Ciaz and Rupa inner wear, among others, charges close to Rs.1-1.5 crore per day.
Alia Bhatt endorses brands such as Coca Cola India, Havell’s India, Garnier Fructis and Maybelline New York, among others and charges approximately Rs.75 lakh – Rs.1 crore per day.