Online grocery startup Jumbotail raises $8.5 million in funding
Mumbai: Jumbotail, an Indian startup building an online wholesale marketplace for groceries, has raised $8.5 million in a funding round led by venture firm Kalaari Capital with the participation of Nexus Venture Partners.
The Bengaluru-headquartered company will use the new funds to enhance technology and operational capabilities, Nexus said in a statement on Thursday.
Founded in 2015 with a funding of $2 million by Nexus, Jumbotail has started operations in the southern city of Bengaluru and plans to gradually expand across the country. Reuters
- Narendra Modi government sabotaging winter session of Parliament: Sonia Gandhi
- Egg prices up 40% on tight supply
- Siddharth Parekh’s Paragon Partners raises $120 million for its first PE fund
- Fans will drive the media business: Sudhanshu Vats of Viacom18
- Union Bank of India starts roadshows abroad to raise Rs2,000 crore through QIP