Online grocery startup Jumbotail raises $8.5 million in funding
Mumbai: Jumbotail, an Indian startup building an online wholesale marketplace for groceries, has raised $8.5 million in a funding round led by venture firm Kalaari Capital with the participation of Nexus Venture Partners.
The Bengaluru-headquartered company will use the new funds to enhance technology and operational capabilities, Nexus said in a statement on Thursday.
Founded in 2015 with a funding of $2 million by Nexus, Jumbotail has started operations in the southern city of Bengaluru and plans to gradually expand across the country. Reuters
- Binani Cement acquisition: Lenders differ with UltraTech over claim amount
- West Bengal declines to grant permission for Amit Shah rally in Kolkata
- Cabinet sets deadlines on energy use targets for urea factories
- Fraud won’t affect Binani Cement deal: Dalmia Bharat
- Climate change poses serious implications on food security in South Asia: report