Fortis Healthcare Q3 profit at Rs 453.29 crore
- China’s future ‘I Plane’ would cover Beijing-New York distance within 2 hours
- DP World holds talk with Tata Group on opportunities for cooperation
- UPSC, Railways hired less employees in 2017 compared to 2016: Govt in Lok Sabha
- Isro experimenting with igloos for moon habitation
- ATS group to invest Rs2,000 crore on building affordable homes
New Delhi: Fortis Healthcare on Tuesday reported a net profit of Rs453.29 crore for the third quarter ended on 31 December 2016-17. The company had reported net loss of Rs29.16 crore in the same quarter of last fiscal.
Its consolidated total income from operations stood at Rs 1,133.38 crore for the third quarter of current fiscal, compared with Rs1,026.52 crore in the year-ago period, Fortis said in a BSE filing.
Fortis Healthcare said results are not comparable, as the consolidated result includes financial results of FHTL which it had invested in last year. It has completed acquisition of 51% economic interest in Fortis Hospotel Ltd (FHTL) from RHT.
Fortis Healthcare CEO Bhavdeep Singh said: “Like all other healthcare players, we have been impacted by demonetisation, however we have still continued to grow on most parameters in comparison to last year and the trailing quarter”.
During the quarter, revenue of its hospital Business stood at Rs917.2 crore while revenue from its diagnostics business was at Rs188 crore.
Fortis Healthcare stock closed 5.25% up at Rs195.60 on BSE.