Trupay partners with PayPal for global payments
- NBFC Shiksha Finance raises funds from Dell Foundation
- Indiabulls Ventures planning QIP or rights issue to raise up to Rs3,000 crore
- Jiggs Kalra’s Massive Restaurants in talks with Gaja Capital to raise Rs80-100 crore
- Investors interested in e-commerce start-ups, but can’t find the right bet
- Irrational use of third generation advanced antibiotics must be discouraged: study
New Delhi: Trupay, a financial app, on Monday said that it has partnered with payment processor PayPal Pte. Ltd, allowing its merchants to accept and make payments internationally.
“This partnership will not only enable international cross border payments for Trupay customers and merchants but also enable PayPal to use Trupay for its inward payments in India. With this partnership Trupay aims to be the one stop shop for all payments requirements for its online and offline merchants,” said Vivek Lohcheb, co-founder of Trupay.
Within a month of launching United Payments Interface(UPI) on Trupay, the number of user downloads has already crossed 1,50,000 downloads figure.
Trupay has already gone live with 21 banks and has also integrated with some of the top mutual funds, insurance and securities brokerages to provide UPI based real-time payments.
UPI is a payment solution built to empower customers to initiate payment requests through their smartphone.