GVK Power returns to profit on a standalone basis
New Delhi: Swinging back into to the black, GVK Power & Infrastructure reported a standalone net profit of Rs6.77 crore in the quarter ended 30 June, 2017 on the back of higher revenues.
The company reported a standalone net loss of Rs51.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June, 2016, GVK Power and Infrastructure said in BSE filing.
According to the statement, the company’s total income increased to 22.42 crore in the first quarter from Rs16.85 crore in the year-ago period.
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials