Eywa Pharma raises $30 million
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update rolling out: everything you need to know
- Alphabet to pack its digital city with autonomous ‘Taxibots’
- Pakistan blast kills at least six in Quetta
- WhatsApp lets you share live location to tell friends where you are
- Supreme Court firecracker ban: Over 1,200 kg crackers seized, 29 arrested
New Delhi: Singapore-based generic pharmaceutical firm Eywa Pharma Pte Ltd has secured $30 million from a group of investors including Eight Roads Ventures India, the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Ltd, and the US-based F-Prime Capital Partners.
Envestor Ventures Ltd, together with its affiliates (part of the Shriram Group), also participated in this funding round. Other terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Incorporated in 2015, Eywa is engaged in research and development, manufacture, marketing, sale and distribution of generic finished dosage formulations and provides affordable generic pharmaceuticals across the world.