Eywa Pharma raises $30 million
- How the humble cauliflower triggered a farmer’s wrath
- M.B. Patil: The man who led the Lingayat movement
- Rally by railway job aspirants in Mumbai assumes political colour
- India lodges fresh protest with Pakistan on ‘harassment’
- Energy efficiency, green concerns key to India’s development goals: R.K. Singh
New Delhi: Singapore-based generic pharmaceutical firm Eywa Pharma Pte Ltd has secured $30 million from a group of investors including Eight Roads Ventures India, the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Ltd, and the US-based F-Prime Capital Partners.
Envestor Ventures Ltd, together with its affiliates (part of the Shriram Group), also participated in this funding round. Other terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Incorporated in 2015, Eywa is engaged in research and development, manufacture, marketing, sale and distribution of generic finished dosage formulations and provides affordable generic pharmaceuticals across the world.