Eywa Pharma raises $30 million
Eight Roads Ventures India, Fidelity International , F-Prime Capital Partners are among investors in Eywa Pharma
Latest News »
- US clears sale of Guardian drones to India
- Tejas Networks shares rise 2.7% in stock market debut
- Trump accepts Narendra Modi’s invite for India visit, commits to India-US ties
- Markets Live: Sensex, Nifty erase early gains, PSU bank stocks drag indices
- US travel ban ruling begs question: What’s a ‘bona fide’ US tie?
New Delhi: Singapore-based generic pharmaceutical firm Eywa Pharma Pte Ltd has secured $30 million from a group of investors including Eight Roads Ventures India, the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Ltd, and the US-based F-Prime Capital Partners.
Envestor Ventures Ltd, together with its affiliates (part of the Shriram Group), also participated in this funding round. Other terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Incorporated in 2015, Eywa is engaged in research and development, manufacture, marketing, sale and distribution of generic finished dosage formulations and provides affordable generic pharmaceuticals across the world.