Eywa Pharma raises $30 million
Latest News »
- Vishal Sikka exit revives promoter vs outsider debate for Infosys CEO post
- ICEX to launch diamond futures contracts on 28 August
- Prepared militarily, will act if North Korea launches missile: US
- Gold, silver prices extend gains for second day
- Investors flee stocks for bonds, gold as US tax cut hopes fade, worries over Barcelona terror attack
New Delhi: Singapore-based generic pharmaceutical firm Eywa Pharma Pte Ltd has secured $30 million from a group of investors including Eight Roads Ventures India, the proprietary investment arm of FIL, Fidelity International Ltd, and the US-based F-Prime Capital Partners.
Envestor Ventures Ltd, together with its affiliates (part of the Shriram Group), also participated in this funding round. Other terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Incorporated in 2015, Eywa is engaged in research and development, manufacture, marketing, sale and distribution of generic finished dosage formulations and provides affordable generic pharmaceuticals across the world.