Wipro results: board to consider share buyback proposal around July
- Deals Buzz: Bain Capital takes $450 million bridge loan to fund Axis Bank deal
- Skymet raises Series C funding from Germany’s InsuResilience Investment Fund
- Honor Holly 4 Review: Close to Xiaomi Redmi 4, but not better
- Ten Indian films that faced trouble in Pakistan
- Gujarat elections: Results indicate people not happy with BJP, says Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Wipro Ltd on Tuesday said its expect revenues from IT services business to be in the range of $1,915 million to $1,955 million for the quarter ending June 30, 2017.
The company, which announced its quarterly results, said its board of directors will consider a proposal for buyback of equity shares of the company around July 2017.
Here are other highlights
■ Wipro says quarterly IT services margins was 18.3%
■ Wipro says total dividend for the year 2016-17 remains at Rs2 per equity share
■ Wipro says in Q1FY18, expect to have more than 50% of employees in US to be local
■ Wipro says sustained strong cash generation in FY17 even as currency environment remained highly volatile
■ Wipro confident that recovery in energy & utilities , demonstrated strength in digital will help improve growth trajectory during course of current FY
■ Wipro says net addition to employee count was 1,305 for quarter
■ Wipro says quarterly annualized attrition has reduced to 14.8% from 15.4% in Q3.
■ Wipro says gross utilization has increased 150 sequentially basis points to 73.1% in quarter