Pfizer Q2 profit up 52% at Rs126 crore
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- Bawana factory fire: 17 feared dead, Delhi govt orders inquiry
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday posted 52.49% rise in net profit at Rs126.33 crore for the second quarter ending 30 September, 2016-17.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs82.84 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Its net sales rose to Rs552.08 crore for the July- September quarter, compared with Rs525.04 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a regulatory filing.
Pfizer stock closed at Rs1,781.20, up 0.97%, on BSE.