Pfizer Q2 profit up 52% at Rs126 crore
Pfizer net sales rose to Rs552.08 crore for the July- September quarter, compared with Rs525.04 crore during the same period of previous fiscal
Latest News »
- Telcos woes: Ministerial panel to submit recommendations to Telecom Commission in July
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday posted 52.49% rise in net profit at Rs126.33 crore for the second quarter ending 30 September, 2016-17.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs82.84 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Its net sales rose to Rs552.08 crore for the July- September quarter, compared with Rs525.04 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a regulatory filing.
Pfizer stock closed at Rs1,781.20, up 0.97%, on BSE.