GVK Power Q2 net loss widens to Rs13.41 crore
- RBL Bank net income jumps 28% to Rs165.3 crore on fee income
- Welspun Corp. to raise Rs250 crore via NCDs
- JPMorgan rolls out $20 billion investment plan after tax law gains
- Davos Diary, 23 January 2018: Of culinary delights and Modi-CEOs bonhomie
- India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway by 2019: Nitin Gadkari
New Delhi: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Wednesday reported a net loss of Rs13.41 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs8.09 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, it said in a BSE filing.
Total income during the quarter increased to Rs18.55 crore against Rs17.11 crore a year ago, according to the statement. Net sales from operations, however, increased to Rs7.13 crore as compared to Rs6.91 crore in the September quarter a year earlier.
The company’s operations fall within a single business segment ‘Investment, Operations, Management and Consultancy’ of infrastructure projects and single geographical segment.