GVK Power Q2 net loss widens to Rs13.41 crore
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Wednesday reported a net loss of Rs13.41 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs8.09 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, it said in a BSE filing.
Total income during the quarter increased to Rs18.55 crore against Rs17.11 crore a year ago, according to the statement. Net sales from operations, however, increased to Rs7.13 crore as compared to Rs6.91 crore in the September quarter a year earlier.
The company’s operations fall within a single business segment ‘Investment, Operations, Management and Consultancy’ of infrastructure projects and single geographical segment.