Amtek Auto Q4 loss narrows to Rs 308 crore
Amtek Auto had posted a loss of Rs 563 crore in the fourth quarter in the previous fiscal, the company said in a regulatory filing
Latest News »
- Kolkata’s Apollo Gleneagles hospital fined Rs30 lakh over child’s death
- ED files money laundering case against terror groups, Kashmir separatists
- Govt launches index to rank 116 cities on quality of life
- Noida Ponzi scam: ED attaches assets of Ablaze Info Solution worth over Rs55 crore
- Bajaj Hindusthan drops plan to sell power business
New Delhi: Debt ridden auto component maker Amtek Auto on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 307.57 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a loss of Rs 563 crore in the same quarter in the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations stood at Rs 448.45 crore as compared with Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.