Amtek Auto Q4 loss narrows to Rs 308 crore
Latest News »
- RBI’s forex operations risk India being tagged currency manipulator: report
- Economic fog to clear in India as clutch of data to give clarity
- Uber narrows Q2 loss to $645 million, boosts revenue in turmoil
- Opening bell: Asian markets open mixed; Infosys, Tata Steel, DLF in news
- An ill wind for Suzlon, Inox’s quick recovery hopes
New Delhi: Debt ridden auto component maker Amtek Auto on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 307.57 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a loss of Rs 563 crore in the same quarter in the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations stood at Rs 448.45 crore as compared with Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.