Amtek Auto Q4 loss narrows to Rs 308 crore
- For whom the bell tolls in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh
- Gujarat elections: EC withdraws notice to Rahul Gandhi over TV interviews
- Andhra Pradesh: Chandrababu Naidu unveils schemes named after himself
- Congress to challenge West Bengal govt’s sale of shares in Metro Dairy JV
- Indian politics needs to go beyond verbal duels
New Delhi: Debt ridden auto component maker Amtek Auto on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 307.57 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a loss of Rs 563 crore in the same quarter in the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations stood at Rs 448.45 crore as compared with Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.