Amtek Auto Q4 loss narrows to Rs 308 crore
- How the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica saga unfolded
- 18 new Indian missions in Africa to be opened in next 4 years
- Farm suicides hit a 21-year low in 2016, claims government
- No legal bar on convicted persons joining political parties: Centre tells SC
- If technology maketh the man, surely it can modify the Maoist movement
New Delhi: Debt ridden auto component maker Amtek Auto on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 307.57 crore for the quarter ended 31 March 2017.
The company had posted a loss of Rs 563 crore in the same quarter in the previous fiscal, Amtek Auto said in a regulatory filing.
Income from operations stood at Rs 448.45 crore as compared with Rs 650.76 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.