Rajeev Krishnan appointed Max Hypermarkets managing director
- Companies can have only two layers of subsidiaries: Govt
- Cow vigilantes: Supreme Court asks 22 states to file compliance reports
- Delhi HC seeks government’s stand on plea to stay WhatsApp, Facebook operations
- North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un to be ‘tested like never before’: Donald Trump
- Tata Steel, Thyssenkrupp merger: Thousands protest in Germany
Mumbai: The Landmark Group has appointed Rajeev Krishnan managing director of Max Hypermarkets India, the company said on Tuesday.
Krishnan takes over from outgoing managing director Viney Singh from 1 August. Singh will continue on the board of the company as a non-executive director.
Krishnan has over 29 years of global experience in companies such as Target Brands Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Mckinsey and Co.