Rajeev Krishnan appointed Max Hypermarkets managing director
- Anandiben Patel is now Madhya Pradesh governor
- Tata vs Cyrus Mistry: Tata Trusts MD moves Bombay HC against quashing of summons
- Narayana Murthy panel pitches for friendly tax regime for AIFs
- BSE Sensex, Nifty 50 vault to record highs, post 7th week of gains
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube accelerate removal of hate speech: EU
Mumbai: The Landmark Group has appointed Rajeev Krishnan managing director of Max Hypermarkets India, the company said on Tuesday.
Krishnan takes over from outgoing managing director Viney Singh from 1 August. Singh will continue on the board of the company as a non-executive director.
Krishnan has over 29 years of global experience in companies such as Target Brands Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Mckinsey and Co.