Rajeev Krishnan appointed Max Hypermarkets managing director
- Errors in GST returns filing a hurdle in issuing tax refunds to exporters: CBEC
- Supreme Court puts the spotlight on audit firms
- Govt has not asked PNB to settle dues from fraud
- Philanthropists need to be bridging leaders: Peggy Dulany
- PNB fraud: Didn’t consider PwC bid for audit of Nirav Modi accounts, says bank
Mumbai: The Landmark Group has appointed Rajeev Krishnan managing director of Max Hypermarkets India, the company said on Tuesday.
Krishnan takes over from outgoing managing director Viney Singh from 1 August. Singh will continue on the board of the company as a non-executive director.
Krishnan has over 29 years of global experience in companies such as Target Brands Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Mckinsey and Co.