Cox & Kings Q2 net profit surges over two-fold to Rs202 crore
New Delhi: Tour and travel firm Cox & Kings on Thursday said its consolidated net profit jumped over two-fold to Rs202.24 crore for the second quarter ended 30 September.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs84.02 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
The company’s total income from operations, however, declined to Rs1,600.59 crore for the second quarter, as against Rs2,575.34 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Cox & Kings said in a regulatory filing.
Cox and Kings Group CEO Peter Kerkar said all company verticals reported strong organic top line growth during the quarter.
- Govt awaits Idea-Vodafone tower sale closure for green signal to mega merger
- Essar Shipping plans to double cargo tonnage by 2020
- ICC presents Virat Kohli with ICC Test Championship mace
- Loss and expectations: Spotlight on daughter Jhanvi after Sridevi’s demise?
- Bhushan Power bid: Liberty House plans to move NCLT this week