Bajaj Electricals Q1 profit rises 12% to Rs23 crore
- Errors in GST returns filing a hurdle in issuing tax refunds to exporters: CBEC
- Supreme Court puts the spotlight on audit firms
- Govt has not asked PNB to settle dues from fraud
- Philanthropists need to be bridging leaders: Peggy Dulany
- PNB fraud: Didn’t consider PwC bid for audit of Nirav Modi accounts, says bank
New Delhi: Bajaj Electricals Ltd on Friday reported a 11.94% increase in net profit to Rs.22.87 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.20.43 crore in the same period last fiscal, Bajaj Electricals said in a BSE filing.
Total income from operations stood at Rs.959.36 crore as against Rs.1,005.46 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, down 4.58%.
Revenue from consumer products division stood at Rs.547.78 crore during the first quarter as compared with Rs.593.04 crore in the same period a year ago.
EPC division’s revenue was Rs.411.44 crore in the quarter under review as against Rs.412.30 crore in the same period last year. Shares of Bajaj Electricals were trading 5.48% down at Rs.252.90 apiece on BSE.