Chambal Fertilisers Q3 profit up 14.45% to Rs 149.08 crore
New Delhi: Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd (CFCL) on Tuesday posted 14.45% jump in standalone net profit at Rs149.08 crore in the December quarter of the current fiscal.
Its net profit stood at Rs130.18 crore in the October- December period of last fiscal, the Rajasthan-based company said in a BSE filing.
The company’s net income declined to Rs2,312.69 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18, from Rs2,431.97 crore in the year-ago period.
Expenses were lower at Rs2,083.48 crore during the quarter under review, as against Rs2,255 crore a year ago.
- Market Live: Sensex rises over 100 points, Nifty above 10,500, metal stocks shine
- Rupee gains against US dollar in opening trade
- Airtel joins global alliance to bring high-speed in-flight data connectivity to smartphone users
- How the Samsung Galaxy S9 compares to the iPhone X
- US says ‘we will see’ as North Korea’s Kim Jong Un hints at talks