HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
- Paytm says transactions crossed Rs10,000 crore during Diwali season
- Canara Bank to hire investment bankers for sale of non-core assets
- RAW Pressery gets $6 million funding from Sequoia, Saama Capital, DSG
- Amazon eyeing offline tie-ups to take on Flipkart in online fashion retail
- Yash Gupta resigns from Hines, to set up own real estate venture
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.