HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
C. Vijay Kumar, currently president, infrastructure services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, president & CEO
Latest News »
- No plans to make Aadhaar mandatory for air tickets: Govt to MPs
- NCLT reserves order in insolvency case against ABG Shipyard
- BSNL asks internet users to change default password after malware attack
- Very much hope Vishal Sikka will deliver results, says Infosys’ Ravi Venkatesan
- Govt panel mulls whether to make mothers natural guardians
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.