HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
- Delhi pollution: Air quality ‘very poor’ again, after two days of relief
- Govt raises Rs14,500 crore from Bharat 22 ETF, issue subscribed 4 times
- M&M to expand footprint in Rs1,000 crore e-rickshaw market
- Padmavati controversy: SC says no to plea to delete ‘objectionable scenes’ of movie
- North Korean women suffer discrimination, rape, malnutrition: UN
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.