HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
- Airports Authority of India prepares for higher capex, eyes Rs1,500 crore loans
- Young millennials are snacking on careers
- New NPA rules: Power producers’ body accuses RBI of overruling House panel
- Asean summit ends with rebukes against trade protectionism
- E-wallet will address GST refund issue of exporters, says Suresh Prabhu
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.