HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
Latest News »
- What does Samsung have in store with Galaxy Note 8?
- Supreme Court agrees to hear PIL on NCLT’s insolvency order against Jaypee Infratech
- Deals Buzz: Idea seeks telecom department’s nod for merger with Vodafone
- China’s ‘robot revolution’ may weigh on global rebalancing
- Malegaon blast accused Shrikant Purohit out on bail from Taloja jail after 9 years
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.