HCL Technologies names C. Vijay Kumar as COO
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
New Delhi: IT services company HCL Technologies Ltd on Saturday said its president, infrastructure services, C. Vijay Kumar will take on additional responsibility as chief operating officer.
“A role of Chief Operating Officer has been established to accelerate growth in the core business. C Vijay Kumar, currently President, Infrastructure Services will take on this additional responsibility and continue to report to Anant Gupta, President & CEO,” HCL Tech said in a statement.
The company said that it will further strengthen its ‘21st Century Enterprise strategy’, which is essentially a blueprint for re-aligning IT consumption formats to outcome-based, service-oriented and lean solutions.