Zuari Agro Chemicals Q2 profit jumps four-fold to Rs53.52 crore
New Delhi: Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd on Monday reported a nearly four-fold jump in its standalone net profit to Rs53.52 crore for the second quarter ended September.
Its net profit stood at Rs13.39 crore in the year-ago period, the fertilizer company said in a filing to the BSE. Total revenue rose to Rs1,346.77 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18 fiscal from Rs1,084.17 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
Shares of the company surged 20% to close at Rs591.40 apiece on the BSE.
- Network18 reports Q3 net profit of Rs12.7 crore
- Workers at Apple supplier Catcher Technology describe harsh conditions in China’s Suqian
- This year’s corporate space race: Getting ready for astronauts, then tourists
- Super-premium liquor to become cheaper in Karnataka
- Amaravati: core infra to be ready by year-end