Zuari Agro Chemicals Q2 profit jumps four-fold to Rs53.52 crore
New Delhi: Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd on Monday reported a nearly four-fold jump in its standalone net profit to Rs53.52 crore for the second quarter ended September.
Its net profit stood at Rs13.39 crore in the year-ago period, the fertilizer company said in a filing to the BSE. Total revenue rose to Rs1,346.77 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18 fiscal from Rs1,084.17 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
Shares of the company surged 20% to close at Rs591.40 apiece on the BSE.
- Siddharth Parekh’s Paragon Partners raises $120 million for its first PE fund
- Fans will drive the media business: Sudhanshu Vats of Viacom18
- Union Bank of India starts roadshows abroad to raise Rs2,000 crore through QIP
- Rahul Gandhi to take over as Congress president ahead of Gujarat polls
- Biocon shares rise 6% after Bengaluru unit gets US FDA clearance