Nikhilesh Kalra to lead Sanofi’s CHC business in India, South Asia
- Tech giants set to face 3% tax on revenue under new European Union plan
- Nirmala Sitharaman says no repeat of Doklam crisis
- Govt plans regulatory framework for social media, online content: Smriti Irani
- Amit Shah takes stock of Andhra Pradesh situation with state leaders
- Facebook suspends Donald Trump election data firm for policy breach
New Delhi: Global healthcare firm Sanofi has appointed Nikhilesh Kalra as the general manager of its consumer healthcare (CHC) business in India and South Asia.
“Nikhilesh joins us at a time when we are building strong presence in consumer healthcare in India, with the recent closure of business swap with Boeringher Ingelheim and its incoming CHC brands,” Sanofi, managing director India and vice president South Asia Shailesh Ayyangar said.
Prior to joining Sanofi, Kalra was working with General Mills based out of Singapore as regional marketing director, Asia & Middle East Africa.
He started his career with Reckitt Benckiser, and worked in various roles in sales and marketing across India, Europe & Asia.