Nikhilesh Kalra to lead Sanofi’s CHC business in India, South Asia
Latest News »
- Kumar Mangalam Birla revives Applause Entertainment for content play
- Donald Trump’s business councils are disbanded after CEOs quit in protest
- US Fed sees balance sheet move soon as inflation debate heats up
- CureFit in talks to raise $25-30 million in fresh funding
- Minamata Convention comes into force, India yet to ratify it
New Delhi: Global healthcare firm Sanofi has appointed Nikhilesh Kalra as the general manager of its consumer healthcare (CHC) business in India and South Asia.
“Nikhilesh joins us at a time when we are building strong presence in consumer healthcare in India, with the recent closure of business swap with Boeringher Ingelheim and its incoming CHC brands,” Sanofi, managing director India and vice president South Asia Shailesh Ayyangar said.
Prior to joining Sanofi, Kalra was working with General Mills based out of Singapore as regional marketing director, Asia & Middle East Africa.
He started his career with Reckitt Benckiser, and worked in various roles in sales and marketing across India, Europe & Asia.