LIC hikes stake in Asian Paints to 7%
New Delhi: State-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has hiked its stake in Asian Paints by 2% by buying 1.92 crore shares in the open market.
As per a regulatory filing, LIC, which had 5.007% stake earlier, increased its shareholding in Asian Paints to 7.01% by buying shares between 19 May 2017, and 2 February 2018. Shares of Asian Paints closed at Rs1,121 apiece, up 0.91% on the BSE.
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi